Switch Account

Verizon App and Help!

Highlighted
Contributor Nano23b
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(147 Views)

So I’m using the Verizon app to simply find out when my bill is due. I would like to know the date the payment is due so I can put a reminder or have it on the calendar. My problem is the only thing the app shows me is the amount I have to pay and also an option to de-enroll in its auto pay witch it has the need to let me know will increase my bill an extra ten dollars. Now I’m sure they may be some other way, perhaps through the online website or through telephone, but I think Verizon is absolutely capable of having a more comprehensive app than this. I even tried using the “Help” option and tried to get someone to help me using the “chat” option and it simply tells me they will transfer me to someone who will be with me shortly, and then no one ever helps me out. Now I’m not doing this to be petty. I’m bringing this topic up to notify so the app engineers can fix this problem. I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed this. In the meantime I’ll get some in contact with someone else until this gets fixed. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.