Verizon scams new customer in $250 Visa card
VZPA

How can Verizon create marketing offers and then not follow through with new customers. With social media and online blogs, we now can make these scams come to light so others don't fall into the same trap. I was offered as a new customer a $250 visa debit card. First I never received it, then Verizon said it must be lost and said I had to call and report it stolen or lost and then the final blow was that they claim it's not a visa debit card but a Verizon wireless card. Why would I sign up for that offer when I never would want a Verizon wireless card!!!! I'm not just one customer any more. I am many customers. As many as I can reach and may even take this steps further until this matter is resolved! Be honest Verizon and if you can't do that, at least be fair!!! Unhappy customer regretting ever signing up for new service!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon scams new customer in $250 Visa card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VZPA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes