100% packet loss through 152.179.220.125 n-a.GW13.NYC1.ALTER.NET
ahgu

When comcast access my site they have to go through this node:

100% packet loss through 152.179.220.125 n-a.GW13.NYC1.ALTER.NET

After that, they get 100% packet loss. 

My business cannot run with 100% packet loss. Customers are complaining big time.  FIOS tech support, I have opened a case, please fix the problem. 

And this is only site I have access and can collect data. I believe all my comcast and ATT customers are having this issue. 

0 Likes
Re: 100% packet loss through 152.179.220.125 n-a.GW13.NYC1.ALTER.NET
msansnom

Alter.net seems to be having issues right now... You are not alone.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

This indicates your customers can't access your website at all.  Is that the case, they can't access the website whatsoever from a specific IP range?

0 Likes
ahgu

I am having problem from my fios verizon customer as well now.

PLEASE fix the problem verizon. 

0 Likes
ahgu

I show them the 100% packet loss from FIOS to FIOS, they still cannot figure out the problem. 

FIOS is really bad, their tech support is really bad, I have had this problem for over several weeks. Everytime I call or chat, they tech support just keep asking stupid questions, like their speed test. Well your speed test means NOTHING. 

My customers are getting 4kb/s with all the packet loss, and I noticed even the emails got dropped because of the 100% packet loss. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ahgu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes