18 GB per month for life for VZ Wireless customers who have FiOS
kbye

OK, so I've been a FiOS customer (TV and Internet) for many years. 3 days ago I signed up for Verizon Wireless. The plan I chose is no longer available as they have rolled out a new set of plans as of today. In any event, I selected the 20 GB Verizon Plan. The reason I chose this is because there was a promotion that offered 18 GB of data per month for life added to any 20 GB or larger Verizon Wireless plan for customers who also have FiOS. Since signing up, I have been through the depths of Verizon customer service Hell trying to figure out how this deal works. It would be comical if it weren't so infuriating. Literally every single person I've spoken or chatted with at Verizon Wireless has acknowledged the promotion's existence but said that it is a FIOS promotion so I have to contact FIOS to set it up. Of course, everyone I've spoken or chatted with at FIOS has told me the exact opposite - that the promotion was offered by Verizon Wireless and I have to contact them. To make matters worse, since the Wireless plans have changed there is no mention of the promotion on Verizon Wireless's website. Neither is there any mention of it on FiOS's website. And pages and pages of google searches show nary a mention of the promotion. I was hoping that once I activated my VZ Wireless phones I would be able to "link" the accounts somehow and the promotion would magically appear. But I don't see any way to link FiOS with VZ Wireless. Some time ago they had this thing called One Bill, which did exactly that, but it appears One Bill has been discontinued. My only hope is that there is someone on the forums who has dealt with this promotion and can shed some light on it through experience.

Anyone? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 18 GB per month for life for VZ Wireless customers who have FiOS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

As this is more of a wireless issue, try posting on that forum.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes