$200 toward range of Google and Nest smart home devices
anzio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded my FiOS service last October and was provided with a $200 credit towards Google and Nest products. I recieved several emails but when I followed the links the credit would not show up. Alternatively when I would add eligible items to my cart when signed into my Fios account I would never see the $200 credit when I get to the payment page. No discount code was provided to use at checkout and the Fios emails do not provide any specific instructions for use of the credit. I've called and chatted with over 7 different agents from customer service, billing and financial.  A claim was initiated on 1 Dec 18 but no manager ever responded to to.  Another claim was initiated on 14 Jan 19 and so far no one has responded to it.  I was told by financial that there is no one in all of Verizon that can fix this.  I don't believe that but I do wonder why no one has.  It appears that I am not the only one with the same issue.  I have wasted several hours on the phone with this issue that could/should have been fixed in less than five minutes.  I am now threatened with suspension of my service if I don't pay the $200 that I don't owe.  I expect that I will cancel the 4 Verizon accounts that I now have.

0 Likes
Re: $200 toward range of Google and Nest smart home devices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anzio,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes