3 Missed Installs
MountainDew

I signed up for Fios Internet in March. Due to the strike, 3 install dates have come and gone with nobody showing up. Only once was I contracted by customer service to notify that the installation technician could not make it. The other two times...I heard nothing. I understand these problems are because of the strike, but I am on the verge of just forgetting about Fios alltogether unless I can get some reassurance that this situatuion will be resolved to my satisifaction. 

0 Likes
Re: 3 Missed Installs
EnumsMatter
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hey there, if you head over to the FiOS Internet forum I just recently created a post outlining my experience with Verizon the past three days, it is titled Installation Day: A Tale of Despair.

One important part of that post is the fact I was told that due to the Strike, customers who are facing issues getting their service installed are entitled to a complimentary Verizon Jetpack (their mobile hotspot), they have claimed to mailed me out one as of today to temporarily use for my home internet until they finally come and install my service.

Also, remember, as a consumer you have rights. Don't let a company bully you around. Keep detailed notes of every chat log, phone call, ..etc and file a complaint with the FCC. I already have as of today, it's a small step to ensuring Verizon is being kept in check and our complaints may help it, even if it's just a little.