30 days to cancel?
Gee03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all, I had the triple play package installed and activated on the 5th of July.

My question is if I cancel it all today on the 2nd of August which falls on a saturday,

will I be within the 30 day period to cancel without an early termination fee? Or it'll

be canceled on the following monday which is the 31st day of the contract where I'll

have to pay the ETF? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: 30 days to cancel?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

We're just other customers here, but my thought would be the day the order was put in the system.  so I Would think you'd be ok, but the sooner you call the better. 

there's a lot of talented folks around here, so if you want to give it another shot, maybe something is wrong with the service, let us know and maybe we have an answer.,

Re: 30 days to cancel?
Gee03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the response.

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

We're just other customers here, but my thought would be the day the order was put in the system.  so I Would think you'd be ok, but the sooner you call the better. 

there's a lot of talented folks around here, so if you want to give it another shot, maybe something is wrong with the service, let us know and maybe we have an answer.,

0 Likes