5 straight days of dropped connections.....
jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2
Over the past week my connection would slow and then drop. I would reset the router and it would say "limited or no connection" I'd do a factory reset and it would continue to repeat the same thing. It always happens at night between 10 and midnight and last a few hours but will run fine during the day.... It shows my wifi has full strength too but that there is no or a very slow connection.... i have v the 75/35 plan... and there are 3 smartphones, an ipod, 2 laptops, chromecast, a wii and an xbox one all on the network... i was told those weren't an issue and was sent a router yet the problem still persists, This is beyond frustrating
0 Likes
Re: 5 straight days of dropped connections.....
MandyG3

Same here.  On my 3rd Actiontec router.

0 Likes
jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2
I've literally tried everything, beyond frustrating now
0 Likes
jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2

Day 6.... 6 different times I've contacted Verizon, same result every time.... Glad I'm paying for this {word filter avoidance} service

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jly0784,

We haven't heard from you concerning your tech visit, and as such are closing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes