Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I signed up for fios during the $50 gift card from Amazon promotion. The istallation had to be done by December 31th. to take advantage of this promotion. So I set up my istallation to 31th. However the installation crew couldn't make it that day. I called the customer service rightaway and made sure that I will still get my gift card even though istallation will be done in January due to their fault. They assured me that I would be eligiable for the card since it wasn't my fault that they missed the installation date. I had my service installed few days ago and since then I am trying to reedem my $50 dollar gift card from Amazon.
On my account page it says "register now to redeedem your gift card" when I click on the link there is not registiration section at all. I have no idea how do I register or what do I register?
So I called the customer service and waited 50 minutes to talk to someone about it. After 50 minutes of wait the person told me I was supposed to get an email (which I never did) then she told me I WILL get an email.
This is extreamly annoying. I migrated from Comcast to Fios thinking their customer service would be alot better but so far it is a dissaster..
Does anyone know how to reedem this gift card? ot this is totally a scam?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.