75/75 Fios contract pricing issue
ar27579

Hello,

I called in to cancel the service in Jan 6th and the rep signed me up with 75/75 fios internet service for $39.99 (59.99 + $20 additional discount to match new customer). Since then I have not seen my bill to include those additional $20 discount. Every month I call in and they add that $20 discount, telling me that I don't have to call every month as the issue has been resolved and I should see the bill of 39.99 going forward. In March I again received bill for $59.99, when I called in today Rep & Supervisor could not find any reference to that $20 discount in any of the notes since Jan 6th. The Supervisor said I will have to pay $59.99, I told her that its deception and I don't want to continue the service. She agreed to cancel my service and waive early termination fees. I asked her to put the notes to that matter in my account, she said she did note the account. I called again in 10 min and the rep could not find the notes and told me that I have to pay the ETF as I am still under contract. That’s just **bleep** that I have been facing for last 3 months. So much to be loyal to Verizon deception...deception...and more deception. Need help in resolving the issues because it’s clear that Reps & Supervisor what they say on phone not necessarily notate the account.

0 Likes
Re: 75/75 Fios contract pricing issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes