A short letter, Comcast coming Sunday. terrible Service
Fastdak25

Bye Verizon.

I would've said goodbye, instead of just bye, but your actions just do not warrant it.  I've had your FIOS TV/Internet services for almost a year, and this has to be the absolute worst service I have ever had.  From first being sold one thing over the phone, only to have something else installed w/o first being told.  Had to do a bandwidth test and ask why i wasn't getting what I ordered. "Oh that's not available here."  Well why the hell was I sold something unavailable???

Since month 1 nothing but trouble.  First with the TV signal dropping out every month, requiring long calls to tech support to have the signal regenerated.  The three, yes THREE, times you've sent (ok two times, third was brought in by a tech) me a new Set-top box.  The tech you sent out to investigate, after one of the signal drops (and left me with almost a week w/o tv service waiting for him), who said my splitter was hooked up wrong, which of course it wasn't.  Although I did enjoy laughing in my head watching him stand there trying to figure out why the signal still wouldn't come back, until he just sighed and went out to the truck to grab what is now my 4th set-top box.  Oh the signal has still dropped since that visit.

The internet service that is so intermittent I never know when the next time I will be dropped (which is several times a day).  Not only have not fixed the issue, but given up trying to fix it and left me with," Well you must have a weak signal in your area." (yes the actual words I've received from multiple calls to tech support),

So after all this you have the gaul to charge me $140 to terminate my services early from my contract (which was something else I didn't order, asked for month to month).  I get a call from CS to discuss this and he said there was no way around the fee, that the only way around is if the service was not working. Apparantely though, having service working at the very moment I was on the phone with the CS agent constitues a working service..  Your techs have repeatidly told me i have a weak signal.  The problem is obviously not going to get fixed.  This is NOT a working service. And if it is in your eyes, that is a just pathetic, sad excuse for what you call customer service.

If you had jsut waived the fee in lieu of these issues, I probably wouldn't be so upset, I would move on and just know at least you let me off the hook.  But no you wouldn't Instead you just offered me a pathetic $10 off a month, also the first form of any compensation offered, and wasn't even offered till I was finished blasting the agent on the phone.  So take your $140 and go bother the next customer with your poor service.  Please send me one of those "please rate our service" reports so I can absolutely destroy you (think I said some harsh stuff here, wait till you read that).  I will have the distinct please in making sure others looking at a new service will be made sure of what to expect from you.

Comcast is coming to install their services, who i've had before and never had an issue, and should have gone with in the first place.  They are also good enough to credit me back over $160 in installation fees and first month to pay your asinine termination fee.

Goodbye and not so farewell.

Non-respectfully,

- Dissatisfied, unappreciated customer

0 Likes
Re: A short letter, Comcast coming Sunday. terrible Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You have a private support case open on this issue, but the agents have not heard back from you. Please go to your profile page, and the My Support Cases section at the top of the page. Click the thread title and you can request further assistance.

0 Likes
Fastdak25

they haven't? yes they have.  I got replies in a private thread, submitted my info as requested so i could be contacted and recevied a call, and the above was the result.  That was the last straw.  At this point I don't want anymore help from you (you being verizon).  I've tried countless times now and I get no where.

edit: i see that you've added that green shaded comment, "This response has been resolved in a private support area."  To the other users, no it has not.  Read what I wrote if you haven't and see if you considered that, "resolved?"   

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The "resolved" status is only applied because you have another open case. Please communicate with the agent on that thread.

0 Likes