AWFUL customer service!!
Nicole4066
I created a ticket with Verizon on 3/25 because our HD channels aren't working. The ticket was created for 4/3 between 3-5pm. On 4/3 at 1pm the tech called and said he would be at my home in 39 minutes. I was so excited, how often do they show up early!! So 1:30, 2, 2:30 go by and he's not here. I called the tech and he said he came to my door, knocked and no one was home so he left. What a lie!! First of all I was home waiting for him, second if I didn't answer he had my number and could have called instead of just leaving. I was so mad but I updated my request to 4/11 between 10-12. I took a screen shot saying my request was successfully updated. So of couse the guy doesn't show AGAIN! I called Verizon and they said that my ticket had been canceled!! No one cared that I have the confirmation and they REFUSE to send someone out until Monday . We pay a lot of money for our service and we aren't even getting the service we pay for. Thru refused to make the situation right and didn't care that because of their error I had to rearrange my schedule twice and they still didn't vother to show. I believe my ticket was canceled AFTER I changed it which is why they say it has been closed. This is their error her they will not fix. Good bye Verizon!
0 Likes