About Subaccounts Passwords and Usernames
Senior_Oldtimer
Enthusiast - Level 2

In many years I have never used a Sub-account in FIOS Internet, but I have three sub-accounts.

I forgot how to request a forgotten password for a sub-account...

Or are the sub-accounts passwords the same as the primary account which I think is the same as the nick-name account?

Also, is the username in a sub-account has to be the same as in the Primary Account or it is the same as in the sub-account?

Thanks, am 73 and as I have aged I forgot a lot...

Re: About Subaccounts Passwords and Usernames
Senior_Oldtimer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do need answers to continue with my installation; but nobody seems to answer; are there people from Verizon that answer these questions when no one else has the time?

0 Likes
Re: About Subaccounts Passwords and Usernames
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

These are community forums, but from time to time Verizon employees do tend to reply to posts.

Sub-accounts are viewed as separate accounts. They will not have the same password as the Master account. If a password has been forgotten to one of the Sub-accounts, you should be able to click "Forgot Password" on the login page, or reset the password using the Master account.

The username to the sub-account is the one that was setup for the sub-account when it was created. It is tied to the Master Account but is separate.

Hope I understood your question and was clear enough 🙂

0 Likes