Switch Account

Absolutely Unethical & Unprofessional

Absolutely Unethical & Unprofessional

Highlighted
Contributor Jawahar
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(696 Views)

I requested for Verizon fios internet service and I ordered a router from Verizon. I waited for the router for two weeks and the router never delivered to me. In between I contacted Verizion fios many times and told them I am waiting for the router. During that time they told they saw a problem with the order. I gave up and finally I ordered my own router from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QQWFVQY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I have the proof and bill with me.

In the first bill from Verizon I saw there was a charge for the router. I called customer service again and asked them why I was charged for the router. They said I am using the Verizon provided router which was completely not true. I have all the proofs of purchase from amazon and told them I am ready to submit the proofs wherever I am asked to. They are not ready to accept anything and not ready to refund my 150 bucks. Above all, Verizon service representatives treated me like a cheater. I am utter disappointed and never recommend Verizon services to anyone. I don’t want to beg for my 150 bucks and I am gonna terminate fios service after this cycle and never ever recommend verizon to my friends/relatives.

I have attached the proof of purchase from Verizon

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(691 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

Employee Employee
Employee
Message 3 of 3
(648 Views)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.