Absolutely Unethical & Unprofessional
Jawahar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I requested for Verizon fios internet service and I ordered a router from Verizon. I waited for the router for two weeks and the router never delivered to me. In between I contacted Verizion fios many times and told them I am waiting for the router. During that time they told they saw a problem with the order. I gave up and finally I ordered my own router from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QQWFVQY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I have the proof and bill with me.

In the first bill from Verizon I saw there was a charge for the router. I called customer service again and asked them why I was charged for the router. They said I am using the Verizon provided router which was completely not true. I have all the proofs of purchase from amazon and told them I am ready to submit the proofs wherever I am asked to. They are not ready to accept anything and not ready to refund my 150 bucks. Above all, Verizon service representatives treated me like a cheater. I am utter disappointed and never recommend Verizon services to anyone. I don’t want to beg for my 150 bucks and I am gonna terminate fios service after this cycle and never ever recommend verizon to my friends/relatives.

I have attached the proof of purchase from Verizon

Re: Absolutely Unethical & Unprofessional
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Unethical & Unprofessional
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

0 Likes