Access to Specific Servers - VPN - FIOS Daily outage 8-11PM
phillyg42

I have an issue connecting to servers and PC's within my phisical office building during the hours of 8-11PM. I can connect to VPN with no problems and access e-mail, the web, and other servers within our data center but not our physical building. Corp IT blames Verizion, Verizon has me reboot my router, sends new routers but still nothing. I've spent hours with phone support. All other hours of the day are fine. I spent an hour working at McDonalds tonight just to see and sure enough, while it was slow, no connection issues. Has anyone ever had an issue or similar. Suggestions? Love my FIOS but not going to miss tucking the kids in at night driving around looking for free wifi.

0 Likes
Re: Access to Specific Servers - VPN - FIOS Daily outage 8-11PM
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's strange...

Does your physical building operate independent of the Datacenter-based operations or are they essentially "Connect to Datacenter, then connect to Location" setup? A little more detail on how it's set up can help us figure out what's going on. I'm assuming each connection acts independently, in which case, ISP at the office is good to know.

0 Likes