Accidental Move Order & No Remedial Tech Support
seb82

Verizon FiOS accidentally executed a move order yesterday while testing service at an address I'm moving to in a little over two weeks. This turned the service off at my residence, where my wife and I have to work from home. The only proposed solution, so far, has been to open a new account for our current address, and cancel it on our move date, but it will take 5 days to activate the router which was suddenly deactivated yesterday. Unsatisfactory. Customer Service transferred me to tech support 4 hours ago, and I have been on hold ever since. 

-Does anyone know how I can tell if I've been placed somewhere where Verizon FiOS has no intention of picking up my call?

-Activating a router which was suddenly and accidentally deactivated yesterday does not seem to need 5 days. Any advice from this community on how to proceed?

-Does anyone have customer service experience with Comcast Xfinity? It's hard to screw up worse and take no accountability than Verizon FiOS just did.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Accidental Move Order & No Remedial Tech Support
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi seb82

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes