Switch Account

Actiontec MI424 Router unable to generate dynamic IP address with Kodak Picture Frame

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Actiontec MI424 Router unable to generate dynamic IP address with Kodak Picture Frame

Message 1 of 2
(4,843 Views)
Help, I have a Kodak W1020 wireless frame.  I have intermittant networking problems.  Although I enter the proper SSID and WEP key on the frame, I keep getting the same error message: unable to obtain dynamic IP address."  (I have connected to the network once.)  Is there a router setting to solve this problem?  All of my other wireless devices work on the router.  Thanks for your assistance. 
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trivia Champ
Trivia Champ

Re: Actiontec MI424 Router unable to generate dynamic IP address with Kodak Picture Frame

Message 2 of 2
(4,791 Views)
#1 Is there a way to set the Kodak W1020 wireless frame, to use a static IP?

#2 What is the DHCP range of the router?

Here is a Hint/Clue: It should be something about a Starting IP and the Ending IP or a Starting IP and the number of users.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.