Actiontec Router MI424WR Rev 1
Maluhia

I have had this modem for about a year and have just tried to log in.  The password that was listed on the modem does not work nor does the serial number.  I have tried them both several times making sure that the 1's and 0's were numeric.  Does anyone else have the same issues?

0 Likes
Re: Actiontec Router MI424WR Rev 1
jonjones1
Legend

@Maluhia wrote:

I have had this modem for about a year and have just tried to log in.  The password that was listed on the modem does not work nor does the serial number.  I have tried them both several times making sure that the 1's and 0's were numeric.  Does anyone else have the same issues?

I am a mite confused? Has this router been used for Fios internet all along up till today’s? Or did you just take it out of a closet and want to start using it again?

if the issue can be fixed I would say to take a paper clip and reset it back to first use.

the login and password if it has not been changed should log you in.

Now I have read (google it) Verizon is not supporting that router or a certain version of it. They are pushing the Quantum Gateway G1100 Router as of present.

Over at DSL Reports there is a thread on yet another new ONT/Router combo that may be available soon. But for now just try the reset.

Good Luck 

0 Likes