In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When we had FIOS installed about a year ago, the techs set up my system for VPN by connecting the A/T to my Netgear and everything was working perfectly until the A/T died last week and was just replaced by Verizon. I tried VZ tech support, but I was more knowledgeable than the tech support lady, so no go. I would appreciate it if someone could walk me through configuring the Actiontec MI424WR for VPN or explain to me how to release the IP. Previously set up was A/T 192.168.0.1 and N/G 192.168.1.1. Now the default on A/T is 192.168.1.1, so I can't access N/G router. I set up a static IP and configured the A/T for port forwarding; however, it is not working reliably. I can only connect to my office at random, and I really need a more reliable connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Call Verizon tech support back and ask to be transferred to a 2nd tier technician. If they won't do it demand to speak to a supervisor. The 2nd tier techs really know what they are doing. They are as sharp as Microsoft US tech support.