Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello. I have the G1100 gateway and 1 Network Extender WCB6200Q running well. When I go to add a second WCB6200Q or a Network Adaptor ECB5240M it seems like the network extenders start to battle and only one grabs network traffic and the other drops. Same thing for the Network adaptor. Do I have some sort of Moca conflict happening. I also have 1 DVR Box and 2 STBs that can share the video on the DVR.
I can get the second Extender to work perfectly if I pull the first of off the network and reboot...same with the Adaptor. It just seems like the won't work together.