Adding an image to email message
kguz

How do I add an image to an email message? I see how to change the font color and background color, but cannot see how to add an image. I am not able to copy and paste an image into the email (and actually cannot copy and paste ANYTHING into an email, that's another question I guess). I would really like to add an image to an email, however, and just can't see how to do this!

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Adding an image to email message
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
What e-mail client are you using?
0 Likes
cjacobs001
Contributor - Level 3
The verizon email program is not a true email management program, like outlook or one of the others.  Using JUST the verizon program to send \ receive your verizon email by going to verizon.net and logging in, I don't belive there is a way to add images.   Using a true email management program, though, will allow you to use different 'stationary', and or to add images.
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@kguz wrote:

How do I add an image to an email message? I see how to change the font color and background color, but cannot see how to add an image. I am not able to copy and paste an image into the email (and actually cannot copy and paste ANYTHING into an email, that's another question I guess). I would really like to add an image to an email, however, and just can't see how to do this!

Thanks.

Assuming you are using Verizon Webmail for your email, as far as I know you cannot attach any files if you are using the Basic version. However, if you are using the Rich version, you should be able to add attachments using the Attach box above the email you are creating.

To check which version you are using, under My Settings click on the General tab and see what is shown for Desired Interface. If it is Basic, you can change it to Rich and you will now have the ability to attach files. Note that Rich takes more bandwidth on your internet connection, so unless you have DSL service or better you will probably not be satisfied with the performance. But if you try Rich and you aren't satisfied you can always switch back to basic.

Hope this helps.

Keller, TX 76248 

0 Likes
kguz
Thanks for your reply - I know how to attach a file to the emails; I wanted to know how to add and image so it is displayed when the person opens the emails.
0 Likes
kguz

cjacobs001,

That is interesting and also explains why I cannot copy and paste things either I suppose. Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
when you're in the vz webmail email system,  on the left hand side you have your inbox and stuff, and towards the bottom, you have general settings link,  click on that and then the last option is your desired interface.    switch from basic to rich or advanced or whatever.  
0 Likes