Address for equipment return
mallove

Hi,

Verizon advises customers to drop equipment off at a UPS Store, but the UPS Store says Verizon cancelled their UPS contract.  Where do we ship FiOS internet equipment for return?

Thanks,

Ethan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Address for equipment return
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just read that if you take your equipment to a UPS store, they will take care of shipping it back.

Make sure you receive and save your tracking number.

So run don't walk, because if you have cancelled your service, the clok has started for returning your equipment.

Failure to return in a timely manner will result in you getting a bill for unreturned equipment.

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://www.verizon.com/support/consumer/equipmentreturn

You can also return at verizon wireless stores but they have to be corporate stores. Not auth retailers. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@mallove wrote:

Hi,

Verizon advises customers to drop equipment off at a UPS Store, but the UPS Store says Verizon cancelled their UPS contract.  Where do we ship FiOS internet equipment for return?

Thanks,

Ethan

The return is supposed to be brought to a Fios Corporate store location. Not a Verizon wireless location. In my area Verizon wireless doesn’t even like taking Fios payments.

however they do have the address for Fios returns in my locale.

google FiOS Corporate store locations within your zip code.

do not return to a wireless location or you might not be able to return it properly.

0 Likes
UnsatisfiedDk

Where can I return my Verizon-Fios equipment to? I no longer have the service so I no longer have the order number that every website and phone tree asks of me and therefore I am on a dead end everytime. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just read that if you take your equipment to a UPS store, they will take care of shipping it back.

Make sure you receive and save your tracking number.

So run don't walk, because if you have cancelled your service, the clok has started for returning your equipment.

Failure to return in a timely manner will result in you getting a bill for unreturned equipment.

rworst

Verizon Fios - is making this about as difficult as possible.   Would like to return the equipment and not be charged but the links provided do not work - say return location not available.   Not too helpful - 

0 Likes
DixonF

I also have tried unsuccessfully to get a return label.  Link does not work on my account.  Calls to Verizon customer service also unsuccessful.  Keep getting told by recording new service being installed by new homeowners....could not get through to a live person....will bring to UPS store and hopefully will be able to help.  Very frustrating experience in just trying to return equipment 

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Folks, a few key points to help you:

• This is a public forum.  Information posted here comes from other users and is not an official Verizon source.
  • This thread is over a year old.  Information may have changed since it was posted.
  • If you want up to date help, you've two options:
    • Start a new thread with your particulars, and other users may jump in to help.
    • Contact Verizon directly.  Their chat team may be responsive then their phone team.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes