Address for equipment return

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Address for equipment return

Message 1 of 5
(17,004 Views)

Hi,

Verizon advises customers to drop equipment off at a UPS Store, but the UPS Store says Verizon cancelled their UPS contract.  Where do we ship FiOS internet equipment for return?

Thanks,

Ethan

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Address for equipment return

Message 2 of 5
(16,961 Views)

https://www.verizon.com/support/consumer/equipmentreturn

You can also return at verizon wireless stores but they have to be corporate stores. Not auth retailers. 

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 3 of 5
(16,958 Views)

@mallove wrote:

Hi,

Verizon advises customers to drop equipment off at a UPS Store, but the UPS Store says Verizon cancelled their UPS contract.  Where do we ship FiOS internet equipment for return?

Thanks,

Ethan

The return is supposed to be brought to a Fios Corporate store location. Not a Verizon wireless location. In my area Verizon wireless doesn’t even like taking Fios payments.

however they do have the address for Fios returns in my locale.

google FiOS Corporate store locations within your zip code.

do not return to a wireless location or you might not be able to return it properly.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(10,685 Views)

Where can I return my Verizon-Fios equipment to? I no longer have the service so I no longer have the order number that every website and phone tree asks of me and therefore I am on a dead end everytime. 

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(10,667 Views)

I just read that if you take your equipment to a UPS store, they will take care of shipping it back.

Make sure you receive and save your tracking number.

So run don't walk, because if you have cancelled your service, the clok has started for returning your equipment.

Failure to return in a timely manner will result in you getting a bill for unreturned equipment.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.