soha.eido
itahmed

So I have upgraded to the 1gig up\down but also need the advanced filtering. I have had to revert back to the old modem. 

I have given up on verizon getting advanced filtering to be included in the quantum routers.  The question is, do you know what other routers offer advanced fitlering that are able to give me great performance, rich features, fast, reliable, and offer great WiFi range as well?

Please list ones you know offer advanced filtering as I am not finding many that do.

0 Likes
Re: soha.eido
jonjones1
Legend

@itahmed wrote:

So I have upgraded to the 1gig up\down but also need the advanced filtering. I have had to revert back to the old modem. 

I have given up on verizon getting advanced filtering to be included in the quantum routers.  The question is, do you know what other routers offer advanced fitlering that are able to give me great performance, rich features, fast, reliable, and offer great WiFi range as well?

Please list ones you know offer advanced filtering as I am not finding many that do.

This is an older thread, but any high end router (or cheaper) has advanced settings albeit advanced filtering may be/not be included. do a google search to find out prior to shelling out higher money.

D-Link and Nortons and Westell and of curse both Verizon Routers and TP Link are all listed when I just did a quick search on http://www.google.com 

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Advanced Filtering on New Quantum Router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes