All e-mail sent to Verizon.net from our server our blocked.
shadeyoj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

All e-mail sent to Verizon.net from our server our blocked. All of our users opted in to receiving our e-mails since our site is private. How do we get off of the blacklist?

Re: All e-mail sent to Verizon.net from our server our blocked.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this a web server at a web hosting company, or is this a server ran from home or at an office building? If it's a webhost, are you on Free or Paid hosting, and are you on a shared server environment or are you using something such as a VPS, Dedicated box, or Cloud hosting?

Hubrisnxs
Legend

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/   try that   usually takes 72 hours or so from the last person that used it on this forum 

shadeyoj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its a webserver hosted locally. our users sign up for daily e-mails. The server which sends out the information is just a standard windows 2003 server with its own IP address. we check the list against our mail server to verify that a user still exists and then the job runs to distribute our news letter.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If no other e-mail providers are blocking the e-mails, definitely try using the link above to see if the e-mails will start going through. Otherwise, I might have you send me an e-mail to see if I can find something in the message that might be throwing a spam filter off.

shadeyoj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I filled out the form for blacklist removal and whitelist addition. I got a message back from verizon saying that we were not blocked. The only verizon.net e-mails that do get rejected are specifically from daily message. Messages sent form exchange, or from listservs do not get blocked. I am fairly confident that it is specific to our specif IP address.

Thank you for helping me through this.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

OK. If possible, send me a copy of a daily e-mail message that does not go through. The addrees you can send it to would be an account on my web server. I'll check over the message to see if there's anything that might flag a spam filter.

webmaster [at I love eating spamcakes] seansite.dyndns.org

shadeyoj1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried sending to that e-mail address and it was neither blocked nor received.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

If you have a static ip that you're sending the email from, then send an email with the IP addresses that are requested to be whitelisted to whitelist@verizononline.net

try that  

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I did receive it. I'm on vacation so it's taking some time for me to reply. Place I'm at has a DSL connection that keeps dropping. It's a Verizon line. I brought a 3G connection along with me, but there is a 5GB cap. I blow through such caps in a very short amount of time so I'm limiting access until this place fixes their DSL. They just fixed the Ethernet port in my room (someone wired it on the cheap, or cut it) so I wasn't having to deal with a Wireless signal.