Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Allvoi Phone not working

Ashish
Contributor
Contributor

Allvoi Phone not working

Message 1 of 3
(707 Views)

I am using Allvoi VOIP service. I can make call through Allvoi phone but all incoming calls are not able to connect. 

Any suggestion?

2 REPLIES 2
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Allvoi Phone not working

Message 2 of 3
(677 Views)

@Ashish wrote:

I am using Allvoi VOIP service. I can make call through Allvoi phone but all incoming calls are not able to connect. 

Any suggestion?

Call the phone makers support line or your voipo provider. Fios does not support phones outside of their own offerings.

Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Allvoi Phone not working

Message 3 of 3
(625 Views)

Maybe check the firewall settings and UPnP settings on your router. It's possible that you may need to port forward as well, but let's start off by checking with your VoIP provider first to see what their requirements are.

Many VoIP providers will try to use UPnP to automatically port forward for their services as needed. Sometimes, this is problematic and ou have to port forward by hand. Also, router firewalls with multiple tiers of firewall protection will typically require the Firewall to be set to "Low" at the highest for VoIP traffic to work, unless you make further customizations to the rules.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.