Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have just upgraded my TV package from Ultimate to Extreme - at the same time I upgraded from 100/100 to 150/150.
This was not my intent, but I was up sold for no cost - other than a 24mths resign, so I took it.
I checked the speed using the NY state gov speed test and I am getting around 30 up and down. Not even a third of what I paid for originally, let alone the super fast 150 I am told I can have.
I ran the test at three completely different times/days and got the same result from my phone, laptop and ipad.
I even installed the Verizon speed optimizer on my PC and still the same result.
If this is outside of Verizon's control and is due to local infrastructure, what am I paying for the 150/150 for? - I was upgraded by the Verizon sales person on the phone - all I wanted was a TV channel change - I now find myself knowing that I am locked into another 24mth program and speads in excess of 4 x slower than I am paying for.
Or is this not the case? I would like the company to explain - but that in itself is close to impossible to find a channel to speak to someone.
1) You need to test via hardwired connection (as was previoulsy stated).
2) Veriozn (and most ISPs) only guarantee your connection to their network. To verify that, go to speedtest.verzion.net. If you are getting your subscribed speed, then Verizon has lived up to their terms. If not, you can use that data to contact support and they should act to correct the issue.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.