Another WiFi keeps dropping
BSK2112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hate start another discussion on this, but all of a sudden my quantum router either blinks red, white or solid...an there is no wifi. I have done all the usual things like unplugging, rebooting, and using the Fios app to troubleshoot and reset. Still no WiFi. Keeps asking for my password and when i enter it it says that it’s wrong. I’ve entered it like 100 times and I know it’s correct. 

The fios app couldn’t fix it either. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Another WiFi keeps dropping
jonjones1
Legend

@BSK2112 wrote:

Hate start another discussion on this, but all of a sudden my quantum router either blinks red, white or solid...an there is no wifi. I have done all the usual things like unplugging, rebooting, and using the Fios app to troubleshoot and reset. Still no WiFi. Keeps asking for my password and when i enter it it says that it’s wrong. I’ve entered it like 100 times and I know it’s correct. 

The fios app couldn’t fix it either. Any suggestions?

Hit the full reset button in the back with a paper clip. Then login as to the original credentials on the routers sticker. Oftentimes the “reset” is not the full device reset, but a device restart. If it still is unresponsive call Fios up and swap out your router, or buy a better high end one from a computer store.

0 Likes