Any FiOS users in Utah?
Subbiepops

Hello All -

New user to the forum, but VERY interested in Verizon Fiber Optic High Speed internet service.  I was curious if it even existed in Utah yet and if so, are there any Utah FiOS users on the forum?  I'd like to hear about your experience(s) so far and if you can comment on comparison of FiOS to other high speed internet options (Satellite, Digital Cable, etc.).

Thanks in advance for any information and advice.  I will say that right now I use DSL from a local provider for my high speed internet and right now the max I can get is Mbps down.  They advertise that eventually (not sure when), I will be eligible for faster speeds by using fiber optic lines.  So that's made me curious as to whether Verizon FiOS will also be available then?

I only use Verizon Wireless services right now and I really can't complain.  Everything I've needed has been met or answered, so I would hope that other Verizon services would be the same . . .  Thank you again.

0 Likes
Re: Any FiOS users in Utah?
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who is your local land line phone service provider?   Chances are if it's not an area where Verizon is the provider, you won't be getting FiOS from Verizon any time soon. 

Re: Any FiOS users in Utah?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Currently there is no Fios service in Utah. I dont even know if verizon has any service in Utah at all. And even if they do, with the slowdown of the Fios rollout, it likely will not be anytime soon to expand into any other states.