Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
New user to the forum, but VERY interested in Verizon Fiber Optic High Speed internet service. I was curious if it even existed in Utah yet and if so, are there any Utah FiOS users on the forum? I'd like to hear about your experience(s) so far and if you can comment on comparison of FiOS to other high speed internet options (Satellite, Digital Cable, etc.).
Thanks in advance for any information and advice. I will say that right now I use DSL from a local provider for my high speed internet and right now the max I can get is Mbps down. They advertise that eventually (not sure when), I will be eligible for faster speeds by using fiber optic lines. So that's made me curious as to whether Verizon FiOS will also be available then?
I only use Verizon Wireless services right now and I really can't complain. Everything I've needed has been met or answered, so I would hope that other Verizon services would be the same . . . Thank you again.
Currently there is no Fios service in Utah. I dont even know if verizon has any service in Utah at all. And even if they do, with the slowdown of the Fios rollout, it likely will not be anytime soon to expand into any other states.