Anybody notice this on the FiOS pricing page? 300/300 & 500/500 same price?
Mutterz108

I was looking at getting FiOS to replace Comcast for the faster upload and I noticed that 300/300 and 500/500 where at the same price?

I quickly put an order in and it indeed came up $99.99 with the conformation I printed out just in case.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody notice this on the FiOS pricing page? 300/300 & 500/500 same price?
jonjones1
Legend

@Mutterz108 wrote:

I was looking at getting FiOS to replace Comcast for the faster upload and I noticed that 300/300 and 500/500 where at the same price?

I quickly put an order in and it indeed came up $99.99 with the conformation I printed out just in case.

It is most likely that the new 750/750 pricing and availability is in certain areas of the country. And Verizon promises new instant internet places in 2017 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-fios-instant-internet-service-available-in-parts-of-bost...

Its being talked about all over. When it gets to my home area I will jump on it at $150

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for this inconvenience but the price listed above for the 500/500 speed is inaccurate. The team is looking into this. Thank you for alerting us.

When I conducted a search, this was the result I got:

Once again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Nilsa

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

The team has reported back and stated this was a glitch. You should be able to see the correct pricing now.

Thank you for alerting us. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for being a valued Verizon Fios Customer.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes