Anyone able to redeem $200 Google smart device promo credit from Fios sign up?
Saksy1

Hi everyone,

So when I signed up for Fios triple play around mid August, I saw this promotion going on - www.verizon.com/google.  It says that you will get $200 credit to use towards specific Google smart devices as long as you sign up and stay as Fios customer for longer than 30 days.

Around mid September I did receive an email saying that my credit is ready.  There is no promo code, but only a link, with a disclaimer saying that I don't need a code but just have to purchase the smart devices as usual and the credit will be applied.  So I did that, using the link.  My Verizon homepage also shows a banner and a message saying the same, showing the same link.  I go to the link and try to buy Google smart devices.  None of the products seems to trigger the promo code properly.  In fact, it gives me an error message and prevents ever purchasing anything - I can't even use my own money to advance an order.  The error message reads: "Sorry, we aren’t able to place this order until your Verizon service is fully provisioned. Please try again later or contact 1-800-VERIZON for assistance. [3200061]"

No one seems to have an answer to this error.  I called Fios, Rewards+, and Verizon Wireless (I know they are not related to Fios but somehow I got automatically rerouted to them).  I chatted on Fios website using both manual chat option and Fios assistant chat option.  They have no idea what's going on.  No one seems to be responsible and they all say I should speak to so and so, but it always goes nowhere.  I was once told to wait for a few days since there seems to be a system glitch temporarily, but that was about 20 days ago.

Anyone have any ideas?  Experience?  Was anyone able to use the $200 credit?  Or failed?  This credit has an expiry date so time is ticking...  Let me know, thank you in advance!

Regards,

Disappointed Customer

0 Likes
Re: Anyone able to redeem $200 Google smart device promo credit from Fios sign up?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Saksy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes