Are you unhappy with your service?
Feed_Up

Is anyone else out there having trouble with there service? We have had this problem for almost 2 years now and Verizon can't seem to find the problem. Now it's bad enough that they can't find/fix it but you would think that after me calling for two years now that someone from Verizon would take a little bit of a proactive approach in this. Our internet and phone will drop at random time though out the day(ten or more). Now keep in mind that in that two years time we have never been late with our payment. So yes we've been paying for a service we can't really use. After all who wants to start a down load of some kind to have it not get completed or play an on-line game just to have it drop on you? Do you think that Verizon would take it upon themselves to offer us something for our troubles over the last two years. NO way would they thing of trying to make a customer happy. After all someone was going to call us back on Saturday to take to us about a $75 discount(that I had to ask for) and Monday I get a call from Verizon that my problem was fixed(15 mins later I lost internet) and they would call on Tuesday just to make sure. Do you think I got a call from any one of them NO. I love my service when it works but the customer service here is some of the worst I've seen. Looks like Bright House here we come.

0 Likes
Re: Are you unhappy with your service?
harisarada

We have been having the same issue since 6 months. Called tech support they sent a router but it the connection is worse and they say we have to pay $99 for someone to come and take a look. These guys are like bullies

0 Likes