Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I’ve configure my ASUS 68 router and was getting 900/800Mbps speeds wired. However over the last couple months I’ve not been able to get over 200/250Mbps. Nothing has changed on my side same ont, moca, and router. When i originally setup the ASUS 68 router I couldnt get over 400/400 but managed to resolve by turning on hardware (NAT) acceleration. Trying to figure out what to do to get speeds back to what they were. Verizon just keep pushing their 3100 router when i call for support
Do you have QoS, or IPv6 enabled on the ASUS router? Either one of these features will disable "Level 2" Hardware acceleration on the RT-AC68U. Level 1 Hardware Acceleration is simply "CTF" whereas "CTF + FA" is Level 2.