Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Atrocious customer service!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Atrocious customer service!

Message 1 of 4
(794 Views)

How does someone report a problem with their service?  I thought Spectrum was bad, but at least someone answered the phone.  My cable line was severed and I have no recourse.   Unbelievable. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Atrocious customer service!

Message 2 of 4
(769 Views)

@Junebill wrote:

How does someone report a problem with their service?  I thought Spectrum was bad, but at least someone answered the phone.  My cable line was severed and I have no recourse.   Unbelievable. 

1-800-VERIZON or try this Verizon forum at https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

they seem to have a really good track record of helping Verizon customers.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(585 Views)

my problem with theirs service is that I have to use the chat room service.  when I call the people I talk to have such terrible Indian accents that I have trouble understanding them and they seem to be reading off a cue card as they ask me the same questions over and over which have nothing to do with what I'm trying to get accross.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Message 4 of 4
(574 Views)

I would call between 8 am until 5 pm eastern daylight time.

you will get a real American representative. In fact during those hours you can even request American support. Thus is also Monday through Friday 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.