Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Availability of "Verizon Cloud" and "Verizon Internet Security Suite"?

Contributor
Contributor

Availability of "Verizon Cloud" and "Verizon Internet Security Suite"?

Message 1 of 2
(370 Views)

I've received mailings about both of those services, and see them on the Verizon site as available, but clicking the links to purchase them goes to the "TechSure" options page, which never mentions them or anything like online storage... I'm *guessing* they've been abandoned and some functions subsumed into TechSure.

BTW, I found no way on the site to ask a Verizon person directly, even though this could have potentially meant a new purchase...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Availability of "Verizon Cloud" and "Verizon Internet Security Suite"?

Message 2 of 2
(338 Views)

@hvrf wrote:

I've received mailings about both of those services, and see them on the Verizon site as available, but clicking the links to purchase them goes to the "TechSure" options page, which never mentions them or anything like online storage... I'm *guessing* they've been abandoned and some functions subsumed into TechSure.

BTW, I found no way on the site to ask a Verizon person directly, even though this could have potentially meant a new purchase...

This is customer helping customer so the best I can tell you is “save your money” the internet security suite is junk. It is intrusive and many customers have complained for years. Just google the McAffee security suite and count yourself lucky you did not install it. The Verizon cloud I believe has been discontinued on Fios however I noticed Verizon wireless was offering it. I don’t use Verizon cloud anything. 

Their wireless is excellent and my internet only gigabyte plan is great.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.