quick menu

BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency - Is it fixed?

BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency - Is it fixed?

Contributor CrimsonGhost
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(326 Views)

Has this ever been resolved with new firmware? The lack of update to pinned post tells me no, but I'd like to know for sure.

5 REPLIES
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 6
(310 Views)

@CrimsonGhost wrote:

Has this ever been resolved with new firmware? The lack of update to pinned post tells me no, but I'd like to know for sure.

I believe the original thread said it was AFTER the new firmware update was released.

Contributor Dan_J
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(182 Views)

Has there been any update to this issue with BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency (Fios ONLY)?

Contributor efaust70
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(93 Views)

I got a new router the other week and replaced my almost 2 year old one. I noticed that it had newer firmware on it, but I don't remeber the actual number.

I was having 5g problems with my old router and continute to have them with the new one. I cant get it to connect with any of my devices.

I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of calling Verizon support, but my guess is that they haven't fixed it yet.

Contributor Jmwalker36
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(28 Views)

Nope, still not fixed... and don’t bother contacting Verizon.  I’ve spent days now attempting to troubleshoot the issue, speaking to one after another of the ‘technicians’ for a pitiful lack of answers.  This is unexceptable & what a disservice to their customers!!!! 

Contributor Jmwalker36
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(25 Views)

Except that was in January of this year... and the supposed ‘fix’ still hasn’t come & nor did the fact that I bought into their service plan without their disclosing this known issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios