****BLATANTLY RIPPED OFF BY VERIZON TECHNICIAN VISIT*****
Vitangelo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like many of you I see posting here, my internet service has been dropping constantly since I signed up with Verizon Fios.

A technician finally came to resolve the problem and "fixed" what he thought the problem was. Well, it didn't work. Now Verizon insists on charging me $110.00 for NOTHING. I was told there may be a charge and even though I believe I shouldn't have to pay for fixing faulty equipment, I thought I would bite the bullet if it meant fixing my internet connection. After what anyone would consider an insane, lengthy conversation with a service agent that went nowhere I got them to at least admit that I simply paid for a visit by a technician and that the faulty equipment/service they sold me is basically my problem. My mind boggles at how they get away with this stuff and treat their customers so poorly. Has anyone had any sucess disputing this type of charge?

0 Likes
Re: ****BLATANTLY RIPPED OFF BY VERIZON TECHNICIAN VISIT*****
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes