Bait & Switch
Bflotom21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a FIOS customer and have been for 4years. I have read about Verizon offering a discount for veterans. Today I went to the Verizon site to sign up. I ended up with:

Losing my custom TV pkg, a new service that is $40.00 higher then my existing plan for less.

I got on the phone to V and was initially told there was nothing they could due to reverse this and there is no veterans discount. I explained that I was looking for a discount only and was tricked into a new pkg.

This to me looks like bait and switch, or something more criminal. At this point I’m looking to be made whole again with my 3 part custom TV pkg. With 6 months or less on this contract the local Spectrum offer thats willing to pay my cancellation fees is looking very interesting.

0 Likes
Re: Bait & Switch
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Bflotom2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes