Bait and Switch???
iresq

I contacted a sales associate about changing my cable/internet/phone service from Comcast to Verizon.  We reached an agreement for services and prices.  I was advised that, having selected a 2 year option, my bill was locked for two years and I would not see any additional billings.  When I received confirmation about the order, I noticed a $69.95 dollar charge.  This charge was NOT discussed with me during the sales consultation.  I immediately called customer service and the person I spoke to advised that since an actual bill had not been generated, they could not remove the charge and suggested I contact their installation department to have the fee removed.  I tried to call the number that was presented to no avail.  I called the main number back.  This time the CSR advised that the fees were the fees that there was nothing that could be done.  When I suggested that there was something that could be done, she immediately corrected me saying nothing could be done.  I suggested that I did not have to take their service at which point she volunteered to transfer me to their disconnection department.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch???
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you should have talked with that disconnect department, they have been known to work wonders where other departments can't.

0 Likes