Being over billed
Elijah_V

This past January my $35 promotion was going to end. At the time I had 50/50 internet. During the plan i had $35 for one year (Jan 2014-Jan 2015), and $5 off (since I upgraded from 25 to 50 internet. Now this past January I called up Fios to see what promotions they can give to me, and I was told that I can upgrade to 75/75, and receive an additional 12 months of $35 credit. I realized last month that I did not receive my credit, and called up Fios. They credited me back the credit one time and stated they will put a not to the proper department to reinstate my credits. Now I go to check my current bill, and my bill still does not show my promotional credit being applied. I don't feel like calling each month to correct my bill, and I would not have upgraded my internet if Verizon would not honor the promotional credit. 

0 Likes
Re: Being over billed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Elijah_V,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes