Switch Account

Billing Dispute

Contributor Disgruntled09
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(7,851 Views)

Has anyone had a billing dispute with Verizon on a long distance phone bill and Verizon disconnected your fios package service even when you paid the fios monthly bill?

If so, please let me know.  I have a fios triple package.  Later I enrolled in the long telephone distance program but ended up having billing problems with Verizon.  Just before Christmas, Verizon disconnected our fios service.   If any of you had similar problems with Verizon please let me know.  

1 REPLY 1
Copper Contributor astro_guy
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(7,789 Views)

Have you attempted to resolve your dispute with Verizon?  They have an online Billing Center page that will allow you to initiate a dispute.  Billing disputes should always be submitted in writing; you cannot simply refuse to pay.  Odds are that the other shoe is about to drop, meaning Verizon or a collections agency will soon be in touch with you about your unpaid balance.  You should attempt to resolve your dispute with Verizon BEFORE this happens.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.