Billing for $10.00 a month speed upgrade promotion
rburton12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered the promotion last weekend, $10.00 a month to double my internet speed.  Looked at my billing profile today, bill went up about $14.00 immediatley, to be raised to $19.00 a month after 11 months.  Not understanding this.

0 Likes
Re: Billing for $10.00 a month speed upgrade promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rburton12,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
rburton12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I know.  Problem is I did go through chat, wasted about 10 minutes before the chat agent told me they could not help me.  No place to email for support, the FAQ and self help could not get this addressed.  Considering I've had several billing issues in the past I posted in the group to find out if it's isolated to my account. 

0 Likes
rburton12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got through to an operator, told me the $10.00 a month promotion did not apply to me, even after explaining that the offer was emailed and accepted through my account.  Also told me I was wrong, went up $30.00 a month, put me on hold about 15 minutes ago to "figure this out".  Still waiting, any other alternatives to get this fixed would be appreciated by anyone in  this group.

0 Likes
rburton12
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI, Verizon would not honor the $10.00 a month upgrade, my upcharge was about $35.00 a month ??  Told them to cancel the order and revert my service back, they did but I'm now being charged $12.50 more a month because of a credit I received as my bill was $12.50 a month over the agreed upon sign up price, if that makes sense, anyway the credit was dropped when I reverted back.  Spent half of the day trying to get this fixed, got nowhere.  10 year customer, should have known better to fall for a bait and switch. 

0 Likes
MikeDA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not the only customer where verizon failed to honor a discount. I saved a FIOS order with Fast Pass, went back next day to go through with order and price went up $5. Called verizon customer service and asked why it went up and why they wouldnt honor the quote that they gave me, a quote they "guaranteed." They said they would call me back. Never heard back, went online to try and get service again and the price is now $15 higher than original quote which has now expired because I was waiting to hear back from their customer service representative. Seems like its their favorite thing to do tell you they got a great deal and then at the last second say, well no, wait...