Billing issues and customer service, or the lack thereof
MCI1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So being that I can't manage to get someone on the phone to talk about why my bill is wrong, does that mean I don't have to pay it? Silly boy, that's the whole point. They over charge you then don't answer your calls. If you don't pay them they cutoff your service and send you to collections. They won't even let you cancel so you don't have to pay. It's all a ripofff. Then they blame it on the strike. Well that's not my concern. Won't get any sympathy from me. The compay is run by greedy people who only want to steal money from people under the guise of providing some sort of service. I really hope the strike goes on forever and Verizon goes out of business. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues and customer service, or the lack thereof
MCI1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So here's the deal.....

I ordered the double play bundle with preffered HD and 100/100 internet.....$69.99

Well turns out that because of the strike, they are unable to install the correct FIOS interface for the 100/100.....

So they downgrade the order, and charge me more......

Wait, what? get less for more? sounds like a deal to me.....NOT!!!!!

Look don't take the inability to manage YOUR workforce out on your customers. Somewhat loyal customers I might add. 2 phones, a tablet, plus internet and cable, for over 2 years. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues and customer service, or the lack thereof
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MCI,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes