Billing
cam05

I canceled my Verizon FiOS account months ago. I've been trying to get a in touch with the right person to actual do something about the bill I received. Fios does not provide service in the area I recently moved to. I was told I should not have received a bill since the service isn’t provided within the area. After going on month with dealing with this I will no longer put up with it. Verizon, is telling me my account holder is ICU. ICU tells me there is not an account in my name. After dealing with rude customer service people and them hanging the phone up while I’m speaking and they don’t understand the problem, I will no longer use Verizon, or suggest anyone to use them. The inconvenience of this company is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cam05,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes