Bundle pricing
Peony04

I was wondering if anyone has ever switched their existing Fios plan to a bundle. Currently Verizon is offering a much better deal in my area than what I'm already paying for the services separately. I'm also wonering if there are any hidden fees or charges with these bundles. Is it OK to switch your existing services to a bundle without alot of extra charges,etc. I'm trying to save  a little money and this bundle would be $40 cheaper a month.

0 Likes
Re: Bundle pricing
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

hello peony04...thank you for your interest in our bundle plans. We price our bundles to save customers money, it's the value meal philosophy, it's always cheaper to buy the meal than to buy a la carte, so yes you will save money, and yes there will be early termination fees (no hidden fees or charges) involved because a lot of our plans come with a 1 or 2 year committment. The termination fees depend on what bundle plan you have and the time in which you are cancelling within that plan. So make sure to ask those questions or read the disclaimers if you do it online. If you need more assistance please feel free to reach out again, once again thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Bundle pricing
Peony04
Thanks,Constance for the reply. I'm an existing verizon customer and I'm paying separately for the phone and my Fios connection. it sounds like I'd get an early termination fee if I decided to switch to a bundle now. It's too bad too since my contract was just up 2 weeks ago. Ugh!
0 Likes