Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Bundle pricing

Peony04
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Bundle pricing

Message 1 of 3
(5,527 Views)

I was wondering if anyone has ever switched their existing Fios plan to a bundle. Currently Verizon is offering a much better deal in my area than what I'm already paying for the services separately. I'm also wonering if there are any hidden fees or charges with these bundles. Is it OK to switch your existing services to a bundle without alot of extra charges,etc. I'm trying to save  a little money and this bundle would be $40 cheaper a month.

2 REPLIES 2
VZ_Constance
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Bundle pricing

Message 2 of 3
(5,409 Views)

hello peony04...thank you for your interest in our bundle plans. We price our bundles to save customers money, it's the value meal philosophy, it's always cheaper to buy the meal than to buy a la carte, so yes you will save money, and yes there will be early termination fees (no hidden fees or charges) involved because a lot of our plans come with a 1 or 2 year committment. The termination fees depend on what bundle plan you have and the time in which you are cancelling within that plan. So make sure to ask those questions or read the disclaimers if you do it online. If you need more assistance please feel free to reach out again, once again thank you!

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

Peony04
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Bundle pricing

Message 3 of 3
(5,288 Views)
Thanks,Constance for the reply. I'm an existing verizon customer and I'm paying separately for the phone and my Fios connection. it sounds like I'd get an early termination fee if I decided to switch to a bundle now. It's too bad too since my contract was just up 2 weeks ago. Ugh!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title