CRM drop cable bill
MadinVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks as if I am one of an unlucky many to receive a billing statement from CMR Claims Dept. ($357.05!) for repairing a cable line cut in the backyard.  At no time during the two calls to Verizon to report a problem, set up appointments, or the (3!) technician visits was it ever suggested or communicated that we would be liable for repair charges.

My husband accidentally cut the line planting veggies 3" deep in his garden.  When I talked with the CRM rep, they actually suggested that we should have called 811 - are you kidding me? We have to call for utility marking to plant some greens in an garden that has been in the same spot for many years? Absolutely ridiculous. 

More ridiculous is the lack of communication from Verizon - I can't stress this enough.   When I called Verizon to confirm that the bill was not a scam, they had no record of the claim and told me to disregard any future billing from CRM - which ultimately could impact my credit rating, I'm sure!

To sum up - Verizon customer service is disappointing, and I will pay more to cancel my FiOS contract than pay this bill.  Please respond with action items to celar this issue up.

Re: CRM drop cable bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes