CURING DOUBLE NAT WITH DOUBLE BRIDGE METHOD WITH ON NEW G3100 ROUTER
Johnnyruxpin

It seems that the new G3100 router comes with a new interface or Verizon has updated its admin menu.  Either way, the steps outlined for curing double nat by using a double bridge method needs to be updated. A more skilled individual could maybe highlight what those changes are or come up with a more current step by step process to achieve the double bridge.  I don't have a full understanding of each step and feel as if I'm "winging it" at times.  Any help is well appreciated. Happy New Year.

0 Likes
Re: CURING DOUBLE NAT WITH DOUBLE BRIDGE METHOD WITH ON NEW G3100 ROUTER
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What exactly are you trying to do. Are you using another router in addition to the G3100?

0 Likes
Re: CURING DOUBLE NAT WITH DOUBLE BRIDGE METHOD WITH ON NEW G3100 ROUTER
Johnnyruxpin

Yes, I successfully cured my double nat with the previous actiontec router and my asus ac5300 by running a double bridge. It worked great until Verizon sent out this new G3100 model. The instructions I found outlined in this forum were perfect. When I substituted the new Verizon router everything changed. I attempted to follow the same steps again but the admin Verizon menu has changed and it's difficult navigating the steps in the previous method the way it displays now.

0 Likes